Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Onion... "The world's most important news network"?

The Onion self-proclaims:

 “This panel will give the audience a behind the scenes look at the creative process, as well as the production and business model of the world's most important news network.” (Emphasis mine)


Child Bankrupts Make-A-Wish Foundation With Wish For Unlimited Wishes

Hmm…

I already loved the Onion. Now I can love the Onion in person.

Thank you SXSW Interactive!!!

 

I am looking forward to this. The video aspect was sort of a surprise. Before today, I only knew the Onion in the print edition Onion and Onion sponsored concerts ways.

Now I can know them in the Interactive way.

I am hoping they will discuss some of the print-to-web process and issues as well as the online video production.

 

And mostly I hope to laugh.

 

 

No comments: